Osoyoos June 5-7 2020 – NOW AVAILABLE
Spectacular rides and wine and dine in style. 3 Days of fully supported riding with coaches leading selected ability groups. 2020 – Routes to follow… stay tuned 100-150km rides
- Thursday evening Meet and Greet Appies and Beverages
- 3-Breakfasts on the Terrace of the Watermark (option- breakfast in your room)
- 2-Lunches in the TaG Host suite (friday/saturday)
- Friday Dinner at the Watermark on the Terrace
- Saturday Dinner at Nk’Mip Cellars
Nk’Mip Cellars, are dedicated guardians of a proud legacy. The first Indigenous-owned winery in North America, they are inspired to express the culture in everything they do. The Winery is a bold celebration and a strong reflection of a commitment to authenticity and deep respect for a colourful past.
Host Hotel is the Watermark on beautiful Osoyoos Lake.
- 3 breakfast on the terrace.
- 2 lunches
- 2 Hosted Wine Paired Dinners. Saturday night at Nk’Mip Winery
- Transportation to off site dining
- 3 x 70-120km Rides with support vehicles for 2 different speeds, 1 Epic Ride option 150km
- Coaching support for 3 levels of riders
- Ride food and drinks
*Camp price is non-refundable after March 1st 2020. Accommodation is not included.
Call the Watermark Hotel to book under TaG Cycling
- Watermark Beach Resort
- PO Box 700 15 Park Place
- Osoyoos, BC V0H1V0
- 888-755-3480 – TaG Cycling Group Rate