Thank you all for supporting TaG Cycling in the new COVID-19 World.
We have been constantly adapting to guidelines for our sport and offering a variety of opportunities to stay TaG Trained. Classes and rides include; Livestreaming, Online Videos, Outdoor Classes and Rides and Indoor classes.
TaG Cycling has opened the NVan Indoor studio following guidelines outlined by Worksafe BC for gyms and fitness facilities
In Studio Classes
- As in the past TaG staff will set up and thoroughly clean your bike. New disinfectant will be added to cleaning solution for “cockpit” on the bike.
- All touch points on the Bikes will be sanitized before and after your ride.
- Doors will open 15 min prior to the start of the class, no entry after the class starts
- TaG assistant staff will wear a mask when physical distancing can not be maintained.
- Riders are requested to wear a mask when entering and leaving the studio, if they can not maintain Physical Distancing of 2 m
- Mask is not required while on the bike.
- Riders temperature will be checked upon entry to the studio
- Riders must come dressed to ride, with appropriate outer wear to cover up before and after as needed. A small bag for shoes and water bottle can be brought in. At this time large gym bags cannot be brought in.
- Please put shoes with cleats on once in the studio space.
- Please bring your own towel, and fill your own water bottle before you arrive – 2 if you need more than 1 during the class
- Smaller class sizes will accommodate physical distancing in line with the parameters of 2 meters between bikes in the riding space. There is a maximum of 12 bikes in the class in the North Van studio, (9-12 bikes in the other studios, depending on location)
- Benches and seating are spread apart and only 1 rider per bench is currently allowed.
- No fans will be directed at riders. The NVan location has a high level Dyson HEPA Air Purifier/Fan during and after class
- Riders must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before they enter the class space.
- All riders attending classes must be signed in on the TaG schedule as in the past.
- All riders need to agree to the COVID-19 modified waiver online
- Use of shower facilities is not be permitted at this time
- Use of loaner shoes is not available at this time
Outdoor Rides and classes
- All Riders must be registered on the TaG Online schedule and accept the TaG Online Covid-19 waiver
- Riding groups are capped to a maximum of 10 riders
- Riders are expected to maintain 2m Physical Distance at all times (measured seat to seat), unless in a family bubble
- All riders must review the complete TaG Outdoor Safety plan before attending an Outdoor class or ride click here
Do not attend an Indoor or Outdoor class if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 including fever, chills, new or worsening cough , shortness of breath, new muscle aches, headache, sore throat or if you have tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
If you have travelled out of Canada within the last 14 days, or if you have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid -19 in the last 14 days, follow BC Health ministry Guidelines and do not attend an Outdoor class or Class in the studio.
If you believe you may have developed Covid-19 symptoms or test positive after attending a class or outdoor ride please notify TaG cycling immediately.
All riders must agree to the TaG ONLINE waiver – updated June 17 , 2020
We will be constantly monitoring and updating our procedures and welcome feedback from our TaG Cycling community.