Please join us for On-Line training featuring two of the most spectacular events in BC.
Both these training series are now available on the TaG Cycling YouTube Channel
TaG Cycling and RBC GranFondo Whistler are providing more opportunities to train for the ride or race to Whistler this September. While we are still in this uncertain and challenging time there is nothing better than checking in and riding with fellow cyclists to feel the energy and optimism and keep our energy high. We know how important it is to keep some focus and positive energy. Livestreaming classes now Tuesdays and Thursday at 7am.
Train for Tour de Victoria presented by Scotia Bank
The beautiful city of Victoria hosts this incredible “tour” under the direction of Olympic Cyclist Seamus McGrath and Former Giro D’Italia Winner Ryder Hesjedal. Join Lesley T Saturday mornings @8am for Livestreaming Indoor training with Point of View (POV) segments to help you “see” the road ahead
VIDEOS ON DEMAND – Classes will continue to be uploaded through our TaG Cycling YouTube Channel. Workouts are uploaded from classes the week following.
LIVESTREAMING CLASS Schedule
- Monday with Whistler Ted 6pm
- Tuesday RBC Whistler GranFondo Training 7am with Lesley T
- Wednesday with Sam 6:30am ; with Steve 5:30pm
- Thursday RBC Whistler GranFondo Training 7am with Lesley T
- Thursday with Grace 9:30am ; with Steve 6pm
- Friday with Steve 6:30am
- Saturday Tour de Victoria by Scotia Bank Training 8am