FALL 2019 STRENGTH AND POWER CAPACITY GYM TRAINING
During the months of October/November/December we will be working on Phase 1- Strength and Power capacity in the gym. Meaning, increasing overall core strength and your body’s capacity to develop muscular strength and power (sometimes referred to as “pillar or foundational strength” which will lead into Phase 2 training in January.
There will be one instructional session at Level 10 fitness (North Vancouver). The program will be offered at a beginner and advanced level. If you have been through a Phase 1 and Phase 2 gym program with me before you may feel comfortable doing the advanced program. If you are new to the gym or have not completed Phase 1 or 2 with me before you would probably feel more comfortable with the beginner program. Here is the outline of Phase 1 this year:
- Detailed instruction on exercises of an 8-week strength training program including:
- o Leg strength and core strength testing
- o A warm-up targeting essential mobility, movement patterns, and muscle activation necessary to maximize outcomes of the workout
- o A strength and power capacity program including progressive exercises manipulating weight used, repetitions, sets etc week by week
- o A training package emailed to you including the gym program with YouTube videos linked to view exercise technique and testing results
The 8-week strength program is then self-actioned on your own time at your own gym/gym of choice.
- After completing this strength program you will be ready to join Phase 2 in January which will use your new found strength and power capacity for more specific and advanced training.
PROGRAM COST: $129+gst – Book Now
- Tuedsay Oct 15 – BOOK NOW
- BEGINNER CLASS: 5-6PM
- ADVANCED CLASS: 6-7PM
- Sunday , Oct 20 – BOOK NOW
- BEGINNER CLASS- 9-10AM
- ADVANCED CLASS- 10-11AM
**ALL SESSIONS ARE HELD AT LEVEL 10 FITNESS (JUST AROUND THE CORNER) 890 Harbourside . PLEASE WEAR GYM CLOTHES AND RUNNING SHOES**
Check out Runners for Non-Runners session – October 20 , 11am – email for more infoDate: October 15 and 20