Osoyoos 2018 June 1 -3 2018
Sold OUT – email TaG to be added to the waitlist for cancelations
A perfect kick off to your summer. Ride some spectacular rides and wine and dine in some fabulous wineries.
3 Days of fully supported riding with coaches leading various ability groups.
This year we will add another loop up Anarchist pass and dropping across the border as an optional “Epic Ride” option.
Breakfast on the Terrace, and Lunches in the TaG Host suite
Painted Rock Winery will host our Saturday Dinner. Catered by one of the most sought after catering companies in the Okanagan..Joy Roads Catering.
A wine tasting will be hosted by John and Trish Skinner of Painted Rock.
Host Hotel is the Watermark on beautiful Osoyoos Lake.
Book early $779.00 plus Taxes – BOOK IT!
Camp price does not include accommodation
- 3 breakfast on the terrace
- 3 lunches
- 2 Hosted Wine Paired Dinners. Saturday night catered by Joy Roads at Painted Rock Winery. Wine Tasting pre dinner.
- Transportation to off site dining
- 3 x 80-120km Rides with support vehicles for 2 different speeds, 1 Epic Ride option 160km
- Coaching support for 3 levels of riders
- Ride food and drinks
- Yoga/Stretch session
Call the Watermark Hotel to book under TaG Cycling
Watermark Beach Resort
PO Box 700 15 Park Place
Osoyoos, BC V0H1V0
Tel :: 778.689.0595
Fax :: 250.495.5501
Cost: $779 plus accommodation